During 2020 (from April) I'll be living in Italy which means that if you're an English couple getting married and would rather avoid the fee's of flying somebody out, I'll already be there!
If you're interested or you know a couple that might be. Get in touch, I'd love to hear from you.
I've wanted to live in Italy for years. I've planned to live there for years. Next year, from April I will be living there.
If you or someone you know is planning on getting married anywhere in Italy from April 2020 and doesn't yet have a photographer booked, why not get in touch?
More details below!
My fee, usually £1100 will be reduced to £1000 (€1170) and all travel costs will be included. For that you will receive...
- A Pre-wedding consultation (Phone call, Skype or in person).
- Coverage all day. From morning preparations until late evening (it's usually around 21:30/22:00).
- A minimum of 350 fully edited, high resolution images.
- A personalised password protected online gallery to view, download and share your pictures.
- A USB with your pictures in high resolution (for printing) and web resolution (for posting online).
If it's an English wedding photographer in Italy that you're looking for, feel free to drop me a message over on my contact page.