Cut to the chase...
Rather than go on about flowery nonsense, here are a few of my most asked questions. If you're just here for the price, it's at the bottom.
Where are you based?
I'm based in Prestwich in Manchester but there's no need to worry about distance. I've traveled across Europe to photograph weddings and events. If you're nearby, why not drop me a line and we can grab a coffee, you know, once everything's sorted.
I've never done this before, what do you recommend?
I suggest getting coverage from your morning preparations right up until things get... I want to say less picturesque? Usually between 21:30 and 22:00. This way, your photographs tell the full story of the day and embarrassing drunk guest pictures get avoided.
Also, I'd recommend adding a second photographer, I can't be in two places at once. It's a touch more money but worth it.
Where will you be during the day?
That's not your problem, you can concentrate on enjoying yourselves. I'll never be out of range if you do want a group shot with your old uni friends, at the same time, you'll be free to enjoy your day without feeling you need to perform for the camera.
What do I get?
I know planning your wedding can get overwhelming so I've made it as simple as possible. Here's what you get:
- A Pre-wedding consultation (Phone call, Skype or in person).
- Coverage all day. From morning preparations until after the first dance.
- A minimum of 350 fully edited, high resolution images.
- A personalised wooden USB with all images as a keepsake to remember your day with.
- An online gallery to view, download, share or order prints from.
- Barocca... just joking. That was just a one off. I do try and go the extra mile for my couples though.
If there's something you would change, lets chat. my package can be tailored to suit you and your day.
- A wedding album, customised to your taste - £220.00
- A second photographer - £200.00
- An engagement shoot at a location of your choice - £180.00*
- Design and ordering of (up to 120) thank you cards - £50.00
- Prints - POA
* Plus expenses where applicable.
Can we see more of your work?
Sure! Head to my blog to see tons more pictures and what I've been up to lately.
What happens after I get in touch?
I'll get back to you within 12 hours. If you don't see a reply, it'll be in your junk folder. Let me know what date you have in mind, where you're getting married what amazing plans you have and I'll let you know if I'm free.
Thank you! I'll be in touch soon!